Jarrett Mahoney is the founder of Oakhurst Insurance.
– He Insurance career started at Marsh & McLennan, in construction sales.
– Vice President of marketing for Union Environmental.
– His vision was to provide unparalleled customer service.
He is from a small town in New Hampshire, he is married to Natalia, and has three children. He enjoys every competitive sport, he played football from age six to college. He loves the outdoors, whether he is mountain biking, surfing, playing basketball or hanging out with his family.
-Kristopher Beaulieu is a great asset to Oakhurst Insurance. Jarrett and Kris have been partners since 2010.
-He helps with team building, training, accountability, and execution.
He grew up on the New Hampshire/Massachusetts border in a small town with his mother and brother. He has a beautiful little daughter Isabella. He enjoys staying active and healthy. He loves to be outdoors and be with friends and family. He enjoys going for long walks with his dog Karl. He played football and lacrosse through high school and was an art major in college.
– Julie Robles is a Sales Agent who sells and processes all types of policies., however, her main focus is on commercial policies. She helps business owners and homeowners obtain the best rates and coverages for their needs
– Insurance career started back in 1996 with a local insurance agency.
Julie was born and raised here in Orange County. She is married to a wonderful husband. They have three children together. She enjoys pool time at her home and playing board games. During her free time, she loves trying Pinterest ideas.
David Limon Sales Agent
– David Limon is a Sales Agent with 5 years of experience in the financial and insurance industries.
– He started his insurance career when he first moved to the Orange County area and has worked hard to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to advise and build relationships with every client.
David was born and raised in a small town in Arizona before moving to California. He is recently engaged to his best friend and loves exploring and trying new things with her.
Loretta Beeuwsaert has been our Accounting Manager / Controller since 2015. She came to the company with more than 20 years of experience in accounting, finance, and office operations for a wide range of high-growth business environments including insurance, construction, as well as non-profit organizations. As a member of the executive team, she manages the Accounting department, oversees operations, and participates in business development initiatives.
Loretta is married and has four adult children. She was born and raised in California. She enjoys the beach, cooking, quilting, and spending time with her family.